- In 2022, Investment Banking Department was approved by SFC, SBI China Capital could advise clients matters/transactions within the scope of “The Code of Takeovers and Mergers and Share Buy-backs” issue by SFC.
- On 2022, SBI China Capital expand its investment area and invest in Navigator Asia Fund in Singapore, mainly focusing on private equity investment in TMT field and related regional chains in Asia-Pacific Region.
- SFC type 6 license (Advising on Corporate Finance) of Investment Banking Department was further granted to provide sponsor services. SBI China Capital started to provide sponsor services.
- SBI China Capital successfully completed 4 projects including IPO placing, and underwriting from 2020 to 2021.
- SBI China Capital successfully completed 11 projects including IPO, placing, and underwriting from 2019 to 2020.
- Investment Banking Department was established with SFC type 6 license (Advising on Corporate Finance) granted. SBI China Capital started to provide financial consultancy services.
- SBI China Capital successfully completed 16 projects including IPO, placing, and underwriting from 2018 to 2019.
- Successfully established a US-dollar real estate fund in August 2018. The total investment amount was around USD156 million.
- SBI China Capital participated in the last round pre-IPO investment of Tencent Music, with up to over USD5 million.
- Successfully acquired 80% equity interest of Dark Horse Entertainment through a SPV, together with strategic partners and the company management team.
- SBI China Capital successfully completed 17 projects including IPO, placing, and underwriting from 2016 to 2017.
- SBI China Capital finished capitalization and participated in setting up a securities company in mainland China——Fang Yuan Securities and filed a license application to the China Securities Regulatory Commission.
- SBI China Capital successfully completed 45 projects inlcuding placing and underwriting from 2014 to 2015, with fund raised up to HKD3 billion.
- Our group officially served clients with the brand named SBI China Capital.
- We successfully completed more than 30 transactions from 2007 to 2013, with fund raised up to USD1 billion (over HKD1 billion in 2013).
- The business of SBI E2-Capital (former name of SBI China Capital) has expanded to international markets and raised 4 funds in Australia.
- SBI E2-Capital led more than 6 IPO projects in the Main Board / GEM in HKEX.
- SBI E2-Capital acted as an asset management consultant for a US buyout fund with AUM of over USD800 million for investment in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- The equity analysts of SBI E2-Capital won the "Top Ten Overall Stock Picker in Asia"—Thomson Reuters Starmine Analyst Award.
- SBI E2-Capital launched its online securities trading system.
- SBI E2-Capital got carved out from SoftBank Investment International and E2-Capital as a private company.
- SBI E2-Capital won the award of “Best Local Broker” for five years since 2003 ——Asiamoney
- Singapore Branch successfully listed on SESDAQ and raised fund SGD8 million.
- 5 IPO projects successfully launched in a quarter and raised SGD78 million.
- Led and Participated in 12 public offering, 2 placing and 5 financial advisory projects.
- “Best Local Broker”, “Best Domestic Equity House”——Asiamoney
- Led and Participated in 17 public offering, 16 placing and financial advisory projects .
- Won “Best Local Broker”, “Best Hong Kong/China Local Broker” and “Best Asia Small-Cap House” ——Asiamoney
- E2-Capital sold its financial services group to SoftBank Investment International(648.HK), a subsidiary of the SoftBank Group in Japan and was renamed as SBI E2.